Books are more than a words

Sep 6, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: A Line in the Dark by Malinda Lo


 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine

 What I'm waiting for...

 


The line between best friend and something more is a line always crossed in the dark.

Jess Wong is Angie Redmond’s best friend. And that’s the most important thing, even if Angie can’t see how Jess truly feels. Being the girl no one quite notices is OK with Jess anyway. While nobody notices her, she’s free to watch everyone else. But when Angie begins to fall for Margot Adams, a girl from the nearby boarding school, Jess can see it coming a mile away. Suddenly her powers of observation are more curse than gift.

As Angie drags Jess further into Margot’s circle, Jess discovers more than her friend’s growing crush. Secrets and cruelty lie just beneath the carefree surface of this world of wealth and privilege, and when they come out, Jess knows Angie won’t be able to handle the consequences.

When the inevitable darkness finally descends, Angie will need her best friend.
 
 
 *****


Why am I waiting on this book? I've always wanted to read a book by Malinda Lo and I hope this will be my first one. This book sounds thrilling! I can't wait to read it! 
1

1 comment:

  1. This cover kind of freaks me out a little! I've not read anything by Lo but I have heard about her books. I hope you enjoy this new one, Lis!

    Have a great day. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a link to your blog so I can go say hello :)